Weight Loss Tablets
Weight loss supplements contain ingredients and stimulants that improve your metabolic rate and suppress your appetite to prevent you from overeating. Losing weight is easier when the body can quickly digest or metabolize the food.
The increased metabolic rate will help the body burn fat faster. One of the reasons why people struggle to lose their excess pounds is that they can’t control their cravings. Weight loss tablets suppress the appetite, which helps lessen your calorie intake.
These products can also boost energy levels. Your performance will improve while exercising, helping you burn more calories in the process. It’s also easier to stay focused and motivated when you feel energized.
Many weight loss tablets also claim to prevent lipogenesis or the development of new fat. Weight loss tablets, however, take time before you see results. If you want to get immediate results, you should consider cryolipolysis and hi-Fu.
Weight Loss with Cryolipolysis and Hi-Fu Aylesbury
Some people reach their ideal weight through diet and exercise, but there are also others who don’t see any result no matter how hard they try.
Until recently, the only way to lose weight fast was liposuction. However, this is method is costly and risky. In the last few years, various non-surgical methods have emerged such as cryolipolysis and HIFU.
What is Cryolipolysis Aylesbury ?
Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive treatment that induces fat cell death through selective cooling of lipid-rich tissues. The temperature doesn’t harm surrounding tissues such as the muscles, skin and nerves of the patient.
The cold temperature of around -5⁰ to -7⁰ centigrade is applied to the treatment area for approximately 45 minutes. The treated area will become red and hard as the fat hardens within the cells. This crystallization process prompts the fat cells to self-destruct. Here are the benefits of cryolipolysis.
- Recovery time is shorter, making it a practical option for those who want to lose weight without going through any surgical procedure.
- A regular diet is not required for cryolipolysis to work, but it’s recommended that you reduce or completely avoid refined and sugary foods the months that follow the procedure. These kinds of carbohydrates excessively trigger the insulin response, causing the body to store fat. By supporting your body after treatment, you will see better results. Reducing your intake of sugary foods will be worth it.
The result is not dependent on exercise and diet. However, your weight should either be reducing or stable at the time of treatment.
If you’re gaining weight, there’s a chance that new fat cells are being made as the old ones are being removed. You won’t be able to get your desired results.
What is Hi-Fu Aylesbury?
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound or hi-Fu is an advanced non-invasive technique that can be used for weight loss treatment and body contouring.
The fat cells are destroyed by focusing high frequency, high-intensity ultrasound energy on your desired area.
This causes the temperature to rise above 56° Celsius in the subcutaneous fat layer beneath your skin. Here are the benefits of hi-Fu.
- The damaged fat cells are naturally flushed out of the body within a few weeks.
- This procedure is an FDA-approved and completely safe way of eliminating fat in the flanks, buttocks, hips, abdomen and thighs. The ideal patient for hi-Fu is someone who has a body mass index less than 30.
- Results usually occur 2 to 3 months after the procedure. The best thing about hi-Fu is that it doesn’t have any side effects. You can achieve about 1″ of waistline reduction with a single hi-Fu session.
For more information about cryolipolysis and hi-Fu, feel free to call us anytime!